Saturday 9 January 2016

My Everyday Makeup Products

Hello!

Welcome to my first blog post of 2016! I know it has been a while since I blogged (my bad!) but my New Year resolution (amongst many others!) is to up my blog game! 


So to get the ball rolling, here is a little snap shot of my go-to everyday make up products that I have been loving lately. 










MAC Pro-longwear Waterproof Foundation - NW25
MAC Soft & Gentle
Australis Fresh & Flawless - Medium Tan
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Blush - Melba
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer
Chi-Chi Eyeshadow Palette - Matte
L'Oreal Brow Artist Gel
Chi Chi Brow Pomade - Medium Brown
Inglot Eyeshadow - 157 (coppery shade)
Inglot Eyeshadow - 158 (darker brown shade)
ModelCo Lash & Line Mascara
MAC Lipstick - Blankety 


Thanks for stopping by

Love Kerin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment