Saturday 27 September 2014

Hello, and Welcome!

Hello there!

Welcome to Tinted Pink



Hi everyone! Welcome to my beauty blog. 

My name is Kerin and I’m a beauty-holic. This is my first ever blog post and I hope to share with you all my recent beauty purchases, reviews, makeup tutorials and also share with you my favourite products and how I use them to create beautiful looks. I also hope to include other funs things such as fashion, lifestyle and whatever other little things happen along the way.  I hope that my little blog is interesting to some of you and that I can continue to provide you with a plethora of interesting reading! This is really new to me, so please be patient as I continue to tweak and change things as I go! My YouTube Channel shall be up and running in the near future so watch this space!  Please feel free to leave comments or questions below ☺

Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day 

Lots of love
Kerin

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment